Dán nhãn: 11
Người viếtBài viết
18 Tháng Chín, 2021 vào lúc 8:30 chiều #4027rosemaryc98Thành viên
Supply Chain and Logistics
So as to achieve a worldwide competitive benefit, corporations need to develop efficient supply chain and logistics strategies. A provide chain focus offers a basis in provide chain and logistics techniques with a nationwide and international perspective. It supplies proficiency in problem fixing, analytical methods and determination making in a large number of industries. This consists of manufacturing, retail, logistics, distribution, healthcare, protection, service, and software program. Students can select provide chain and logistics related courses for his or her technical electives.
– Development estimating and administration projects
– All points of security and risk management for prime-voltage electrical projects
– Installation of excessive voltage electrical substations and switchyards, including installation and setup of main electrical apparatuses (breakers, switches, instrument transformers, power transformers, bus duct, switchgear, safety management panels, management buildings, строительство промышленных объектов and so on.)
– Set up of overhead transmission lines up to 765 kV
– Electrical substation development contract initiatives
Safe 1020 – Introduction to Confined House
The learner is introduced to the essential requirements and procedures involved with confined areas. The definition and associated hazards of confined space are discussed in addition to methods of confined area rescue. The course materials is to be infused all through the curriculum and may be delivered within the classroom, shop or different alternative as designed and developed by the instructor.
At a construction site in Seattle, two employees were severely injured when a crane’s increase got here into contact with overhead, excessive voltage power strains. This sent 14 kilovolts traveling by means of the hoistline, hitting the employees and inflicting significant injuries. The contractors now face fines from the Washington State’s Division of Labor & Industries totaling greater than $220,000. Unfortunately, this incident could and should have been averted; the hazard ensuing from a crane hitting an overhead power line is properly-known. Actually, from 1999-2012, there have been 9 deaths in Washington from comparable incidents.
Người viếtBài viết
- Bạn cần đăng nhập để phản hồi chủ đề này.